• Sign Up for Jennifer's Newsletter

The Reunion

Hi Everyone! Today was my cover reveal for The Reunion, a Sugar Cay Novella. I love this series–it’s sweet and sexy and so much fun. Here’s the blurb for The Reunion:

A woman who has it all…

Zoey Hansen has moved on since her breakup with Nathan Richards three years ago. She’s independent, she has a career she loves, and she’s in the market to buy her first house. Everything is perfect—absolutely perfect. Now she’s off to Sugar Cay, the most beautiful island in the world, to spend spring break with her best friends. If only her ex wasn’t going to be there too. Hopefully this time he won’t have a runway model draped on his arm.

A man who knows what he wants…

The worst mistake Nathan ever made was walking away from Zoey. Now, he’s determined to win her back, and there’s no better place for seduction than on the romantic island of Sugar Cay. There’s one minor problem, though—Zoey and Nathan live and work on different coasts. But Nathan is an optimist by nature: first he’ll reel her in, then he’ll convince her move to San Francisco. All goes according to plan until Zoey realizes she’s falling hard and fast for Nathan all over again. Then all hell breaks loose…and Nathan must reevaluate his strategy, or he just might lose Zoey forever.

And I just got my lovely cover yesterday! I love how it so perfectly shows the mood of the story. Kudos to my cover designer, Frauke Spanuth, for understanding exactly what this cover needed to be!
TheReunion_500x750

6 comments to “The Reunion”

1. witchcraft
      · March 4th, 2014 at 4:22 am · Link

Hi friends, its wonderful piece of writing on the topic of teachingand completely defined, keep it up all
    the time.

2. Mary Chen
      · March 6th, 2014 at 8:14 pm · Link

This sounds very interesting! :)

3. automated seo soft
      · August 5th, 2014 at 8:21 pm · Link

I believe what you published made a ton of sense. But, think on this, what if you added a little content? I ain’t suggesting your information isn’t good, but suppose you added something to possibly grab people’s attention? I mean %BLOG_TITLE% is a little vanilla. You should look at Yahoo’s front page and note how they create post titles to get people to click. You might add a related video or a related picture or two to grab readers interested about everything’ve written. Just my opinion, it would bring your blog a little livelier.|

4. femme enculeuse
      · August 12th, 2014 at 8:07 pm · Link

Je prends l? peine dd? publier ce petit commentaire uniquement
    p?ur remercier l’auteur